All guests must be 18 or older . No children are permitted on the grounds. This will maintain the peace, quiet, and tranquility of the campground for our campers.
- Check-in: 2:00 pm Check-out: 12:00 noon
- late checkouts, before 2:00 will incur a fee of 25.00 and after 2:00 will be charged a full nightly rate. It is vital that checkout be strictly observed so management can prepare the property for incoming guests.
Elysium RV Resort makes every effort to keep reservations according to specific spots whenever possible. However, in some cases where conditions arise, Elysium RV Resort reserves the right to change assignment without notice. No refunds or discounts will be given due to changes in lot assignment.
- Quiet Hours: 10:00 pm to 8:00 am Excessive noise during this period will not be tolerated.
- Please be reasonable with your TV and radio volumes
- No generators shall be run (Exceptions may be made in the event of power outages). Campground Utilities/Trees/Weather/Pond.
- Each campsite offers full hookup (Water, Sewer, & 20/30/50 of Electricity.)
- Campers should use the service that is appropriate for their individual camping unit’s needs and use a surge protector.
- Water pressure is strong at Elysium RV Resort. Camping units should have a pressure reducing valve coming into the camping unit. Elysium RV Resort is not responsible for damage to camping unit due to water pressure. Heated & insulated water lines with spigot insulation are strongly recommended for cold weather camping. The resort is not responsibility for damaged RV water lines or associated equipment due to freezing. The camper will be responsible for spigot damage if proper anti-freeze measures have not been taken. Water is city supplied to the campground but in-line filters are recommended.
- Elysium RV Resort has mature pine trees throughout campground. Elysium RV Resort is not responsible to damage due to tree limbs falling on camping units.
- No trees are to be cut, damaged, or harmed in any way.
- Rope, string or wire may not be attached to trees/vegetation, or poles at any time.
- Elysium RV Resort is not responsible due to camping unit damage during inclement weather.
- Gray water may not be drained on the ground.
- An airtight hose connection is required for sewer hookup.
- No swimming or wading int the pond
- No boats allowed Vehicles/Campers/Appearance
- Rates are based on two-person occupancy. Additional people are subject to prevailing rates.
- All payments are not refundable
- Only one camping unit & two vehicles per site. All vehicles must be registered.
- To prevent maintenance issues arising from clogged sewer lines, use only RV grade toilet paper. Do not flush paper towels, napkins, baby wipes, feminine hygiene products, or other items.
- Vehicles must be kept in repair to the point they meet state codes and do not annoy other guests.
- Camping units must be no more than 10 years old.
- Washing vehicles/RVs or vehicle repairs (including changing oil and lubing) is prohibited.
- Motorcycles are welcome but may only be used for transportation to and from the park.
- All campsites and camping units must be kept clean and presentable at all times.
- Additional tents, cabinets, or decking are not allowed.
- Clotheslines are not permitted.
- Don’t Park on grass area. Campfires
- Campfires must be in fire ring provided at campsite only.
- Protect our trees. Firewood from outside Tennessee is not allowed.
- Do not leave fires unattended. • Do not dump ashes on ground. Pet Policy
- Pets are welcome and include dogs, cats, and other domesticated animals.
- Pets must always reside in the camping unit or on leash when outside of your unit.
- Pets may not be left unattended outside your unit at any time.
- Aggressive or disruptive animals will not be tolerated. You are held responsible for your pet.
- Please refrain from crossing through sites, other than the one you are assigned to. Be respectful of your neighbor’s rights.
- Always pick up after your pet and dispose of waste in sanitary trash receptacle located at the Pet Playground.
- Pets are not allowed inside any of the park buildings. Smoking
- Smoking is not allowed in any of the park buildings.
- Please dispose of you butts in a trash receptacle – Not on the park grounds. Showers/Laundry/Trash
- Showers are for overnight paying guest only.
- Trash disposal is to ONLY be put in dumpster behind lot 11. Due to bear and other wildlife, NO trash or food to be left outside.
RIGHT OF EJECTION WITHOUT REFUND
- Non-compliance of Elysium RV Resort policies, rules or regulations
- Verbal or physical threat of another guest or employee
- Deliberate damage or destruction of property belonging to Elysium RV Resort or a guest
- Disorderly, immoral, or indecent conduct
We maintain the right to refuse entry and/or to eject those who do not observe the resort rules and regulations.
These rules are for your protection and to ensure all guests have an enjoyable stay. At Elysium RV Resort our goal is for everyone’s stay to be enjoyable. We hope the worst we ever have to do is a friendly reminder of the rules so that no guest feels uncomfortable or embarrassed by their actions. We are campers and realize sometimes that everyone is here to enjoy their vacation.
- Elysium RV Resort is privately owned. Camping has inherent risks associated with outside activities. The camper accepts camping privileges with the understanding that they do hereby release Elysium RV Resort, its officers and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to their person arising out of their use of its camping facilities, and agrees to indemnify Elysium RV Resort, its officers and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage of property or injury to the person of any member for the family or guest of the registered camper arising out of the use of its camping facilities and any activities, games, or events sponsored by Elysium RV Resort including but not limited to, use of walking trails, use of pet playground, or participating in various campground activities. Elysium RV Resort reserves the right to take possession of the property in the event of non-payment, holdover and/or violations to our policies, including, but not limited to removing campers unit and other property to a safe location on our grounds. Elysium RV Resort will not be responsible for any damage.
- I agree to pay for any damages to campground property, sites, buildings, facilities, equipment, or loss of equipment, which may occur. I also agree to immediately report any accident injury, or property damage to the manager or staff. If a hazard or dangerous situation exists on the premise, the said camper will notify the management or staff immediately. I also agree to take full responsibility for myself and all the people in my party, including pets and visitors and will require them to read and comply with all campground rules and regulations as posted in the office or on the grounds, as well as the terms and conditions as set forth in this registration form.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO COMPY WITH ALL CAMPGROUND RULES AND REGULATIONS LISTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, OR AS POSTED IN THE OFFICE, ON THE WEBSITE, AND/OR ON THE GROUNDS OR OTHERWISE STATED BY THE CAMPGROUND MANAGEMENT OR STAFF.
The Elysium RV Resort Cancellation Policy, on this Website, is subject to change without notice.